Total Pageviews

Monday, July 12, 2010

wazza happ a ning

Sorry for the gap again, I found a large number of scripts I needed to remove from the mod . I got involved with the building of a friends persistent world as well so I must split the time I rebuild mists with his mod. The good part with his mod is all I am doing is scripting and some tech work for him. He is building his server for the most part,which I must say is a awesome concept I will blog about sometime in the future.

I had the thought of starting mists forum early with the intent of posting screen-shots of the areas and some creatures. In addition I would welcome the opinion of any of the old players or staff to post opinions about the different systems and settings of the mod. And the old staff and players would get first run at play-testing. If I get enough feedback about a forum I will see that it gets up and a link posted here.

In closing all I can say is that it has been a long time since mists was a active server and I think what I am doing will bring it back to its glory. I do want to stress that this mists is very different story wise than the first. I did say I was going to start posting more of the story on here but I may save that for the forum.

Till next time
DM Adam Warlock

No comments:

Post a Comment